Vincere Health Chiropractic is a highly progressive practice making use of the newest and most effective technology and therapeutics to enhance the chiropractic science
What is a Chiropractor ?
A Chiropractor is a Doctor who specializes in, the diagnosis and conservative treatment of disorders and injuries relating to the nervous and musculoskeletal system, and specific spinal manipulation therapy. Spinal manipulation is a fast and low-amplitude thrust applied specific, safely and gently to facet joints in the spine, to restore and optimize the biomechanical dynamics (movement) and spinal reflex arc activity of dysfunctional vertebral segments of the spine, caused by trauma, repetitive postural strain or overuse of the spine.
Physical shockwave impulses delivered by Extracorporeal Shockwave therapy can induce the early release of angiogenic growth markers in injured musculoskeletal tissue with subsequent ingrowth of new blood vessels, a process known as angiogenesis, to remarkably improve blood supply and thereby significantly promote repair, healing and growth of the injured tendon, muscle, ligament or bone.
What can spinal manipulation do for you?
- Decrease chronic neck pain and produce immediately neck pain relief
- Decrease chronic back pain and produce immediately back pain relief
- Decrease the intensity, disability, frequency and duration of headaches
- Increase range of motion of the spine
- Decrease muscle weakness
- Increase muscle strength in the presence of pain
- Increase muscle strength in the absence of pain
- Regular spinal manipulation therapy may also enhance athlete performance even in the athlete who has no symptoms but whose performance is or remains hindered
What can Shockwave therapy do for you?
- Decrease pain where the conventional treatment fails
- Decrease pain, disability and depression in individuals suffering from chronic low back pain
- Significantly improve sport injury recovery time
- Significant positive results in sport injuries that are resistant to the conventional treatment and chronic in nature
- Decrease pain, morning stiffness and disability in osteoarthritis
- Decrease pain, morning stiffness and disability in rheumatoid arthritis